Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering and land surveying firm located in Norcross, Georgia, is currently seeking Civil Engineers of all experience levels; entry level, 1-3 years, and 4+ years.
The Civil Engineer will work on land development projects for commercial and/or residential development. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation and review of engineering studies necessary for grading, sanitary sewer, drainage and water systems; the preparation of construction plans for residential and commercial improvements including roads, sewer, water systems, and drainage facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training required
- Registration as a Professional Engineer preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Civil Engineering principles, practices, and methods
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, including Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to relate effectively with those contacted in the course of work; communicate effectively both orally in and in writing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, and hold a valid driver license.
Salary is locally competitive. TPA provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan with 3% employer match available.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.