Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and environmental consultant firm located in Norcross, Georgia, has an opening for an experienced land surveying technician. A minimum of 2 years recent experience is preferred.
The successful candidate will work under the direction of the project manager on land development and public infrastructure projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of ALTA/NSPS Surveys
- Boundary and Topographic Surveys
- Final Plats
- Land Title Research
- Coordination of Field crews
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Certification as an LSIT in Georgia is preferred, but not required
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be proficient with field survey procedures
- Must be familiar with MS Office software suite
- Ability to work within a team as well as an individual
- Attention to detail, organized, strong analytical skills
- A clean driving record is required
Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check and hold a valid driver’s license. Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.