Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a land surveying, civil engineering, landscape architecture, and environmental consultant firm located in Norcross, Georgia, has an opening for a Survey Technician/Field Crew Coordinator in our Builder Services Department. A minimum of 2 years recent experience is required.
Duties for qualified applicants will include:
- Support survey crews and residential builders for the construction of new homes.
- Prepare daily field work packages for field crews.
- Process completed field work and compile information for CAD Technicians.
- Prepare foundation and final surveys.
- Prepare FEMA Elevation Certificates
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017.
- Familiar with final plats/ Building setbacks restrictions.
- Familiar with survey procedures and understands horizontal and vertical information.
- Ability to communicate with construction managers and office staff.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team and collaborate with others.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including: Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.