Land Development Permit Expediter
Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and environmental consulting firm located in Norcross, Georgia, has an opening for a Land Development Permit Expediter.
Duties for qualified applicants will include:
- Coordinating the land development permitting of commercial and residential projects through various jurisdictions in the metro Atlanta area.
- Maintaining accurate records and tracking the status of projects
- Coordinate payments either by phone, check or in person for permits
- Submit plans & documents to applicable cities, counties and municipalities and pick up comments
- Support engineering department with administrative duties.
- Facilitate communication with clients, project managers and municipalities.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Familiarity with local reviewing agency procedures and personnel
- Knowledge of the land development process
- Good communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Must be a Notary Public or obtain within 2 weeks of employment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office
Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, hold a valid driver license and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company’s driving policy.
Salary is locally competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits: Employer paid medical insurance with HRA, dental insurance and life insurance, long/short term disability, flex plan and 401k plan with up to 3% employer match.