Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture and environmental services firm located in Norcross, GA is currently seeking an Entry Level Landscape Architect to join our planning department to work on a variety of projects for clients within the commercial, residential and public sector. TPA’s professional staff of creative planners and landscape architects add value to any project from master plans for entire neighborhoods to small in-fill projects. We provide urban streetscape design, layouts and land plans, landscape designs, and renderings on residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects in addition to public parks and recreation facilities.
This position offers an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual, and the opportunity to apply current technology to achieve exceptional results. Typical projects involve site/landscape design for residential, commercial, parks & recreation and industrial site development projects.
- Preparation of conceptual thru construction plan landscape and hardscape design
- Preparation of layout studies, yield studies, etc. for commercial/residential developments
- Preparation of development plans to support Rezoning and Entitlement applications
- Preparation of color renderings for presentation
- Zoning code research and prepare feasibility studies
- Periodic site visits as needed
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or comparable field from an accredited university
- 0-3 years experience
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft office is required.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Sketchup, Illustrator, GIS/ArcView, Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to learn.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate.
Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, and hold a valid driver license.
Salary is locally competitive. TPA provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan with 3% employer match available.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.