Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering and land surveying, firm located in Norcross, Georgia is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Builder Services Department.
- Data entry and database management
- Communicate with clients
- Assist in proposal preparation and project setup
- Receiving and processing incoming orders
- Processing and sending finalized plans
- Minor drafting (**Position offers the opportunity to learn AutoCAD Civil 3D and assist Civil Designers with plat preparation)
- Associates degree or 2+ years of experience preferred
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, organized
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Demonstrated desire to gain experience and knowledge of Civil Engineering practices
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Employees are also offered the opportunity to enroll in long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.