Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture, and environmental consultant firm located in Norcross, Georgia, has an opening for an entry level Civil Designer.
Duties for qualified applicants will include:
- Supporting engineers and survey crews for construction stake outs
- Processing field data
- Preparation of individual lot Foundation/Final Surveys
- Preparation of Boundary and Topographic Surveys
- Preparation of Site Plans and House Location Plans
- Preparation of Erosion Control Plans and FEMA Elevation Certificates.
Qualifications/Skills & Knowledge requirements:
- Must be familiar with MS Office software suite
- Ability to work within a team as well as an individual
- Attention to detail, organized
- Exposure to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 is a plus
- Familiarity with local building requirements and development standards is a plus.
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including: Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.