Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering, land surveying, landscape architecture and environmental services firm located in Norcross, Georgia, is currently seeking an entry-level Civil Engineer with up to 4 years of experience to join our Engineering Department in our Norcross Office.
The Civil Engineer will work on land development projects for commercial or residential developments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the preparation and review of engineering studies necessary for grading, sanitary sewer, drainage and water systems; the preparation of construction plans for site improvements including roads, sewer, water systems, and drainage facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- Registration as an Engineer in Training preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Civil Engineering principles, practices, and methods
- Experience using AutoCAD, including Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite prefered
- Demonstrated ability to relate effectively with those contacted in the course of work; communicate effectively both orally in and in writing
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check, and hold a valid driver license.
Salary is locally competitive. TPA provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan with 3% employer match available.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.