Travis Pruitt & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering and land surveying firm located in Norcross, Georgia, is currently seeking a licensed Civil Engineer with 5+ years of experience to serve as a project manager leading the design effort of commercial land development projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the civil engineering design of various types of land development projects and will supervise a team of project engineers and technicians. The successful candidate must be competent in all aspects of site engineering including site layout, site grading, storm water analysis, water and sanitary sewer utilities, and erosion control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- 5 years minimum experience in site design
- Registration as a Professional Engineer preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Civil Engineering principles, practices, and methods
- Proficiency using AutoCAD, including Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions regarding complex issues
- Demonstrated ability to gather, organize and analyze engineering data and make comprehensive reports
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage a variety of engineering functions
- Ability lead an engineering team
- Demonstrated ability to relate effectively with those contacted in the course of work; communicate effectively both orally in and in writing
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Note: The position description is intended as a summary only of key duties. Other related duties may be assigned as appropriate. Successful candidate must pass a drug screen and background check.
Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan with 3% employer match available.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.