Travis Pruitt & Associates, a land surveying and civil engineering firm located in Norcross, Georgia, has an opening for a talented Professional Land Surveyor to join our Survey team.
The successful candidate will work in collaboration with other Survey Project Managers in preparation of boundary surveys, topographic surveys, utility surveys, ALTA/ACSM Land surveys, Final Plats and the reduction of field data.
- Serve as a Survey Project Manager and as designated client contact
- Allocate staff resources within the Survey department to complete the necessary tasks and meet project deadlines. Prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff (survey crews and technicians)
- Develop proposals for survey projects as requested by clients
- Prepare and monitor project budgets. Responsible for project schedules and timely completion of projects to ensure profitability
- Review client billing and monitor outstanding accounts receivable
- Manage marketing with clients and potential clients to obtain work for the firm
- Provide input on personnel decisions within the Survey Department
- Train and mentor staff reporting to him/her
- Review, sign, and seal plans and easements as appropriate
- Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in Georgia
- 5+ years relevant experience
- High-level understanding of land surveying theory, ALTA Standards and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and technical written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
Successful candidate must pass a drug screen, background check and hold a valid driver’s license. Salary is locally competitive. Travis Pruitt & Associates provides an excellent benefits package including; Employer paid medical insurance, dental insurance & life insurance. Long-term and short-term disability, supplemental life, flex plan and 401k plan.
Travis Pruitt & Associates is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing laws.